Thursday, November 25, 2010

Who dat driving the bus

Following my meeting with the very annoying Grenda bus on Doncaster road, as detailed in this post,  I had several phone calls from the operations manager at Grenda.  Interesting.   You can follow this in the appropriate thread here on BV forums.  Anyway it was good that they were proactive.  The bloke who rang me was certainly being responsive and good on Grenda for that.   BUT..

Several conversations later an issue became apparent.   We will see if quote works better this time in this blogging software.. but this is my forums post.

Well I have had a further conversation with the operations manager at Grenda bus lines. It seems that the bus was one of two.. I suspect the earlier of the two.. that were Grenda services but actually driven by drivers supplied by Tullamarine bus lines. To date they have not positively identified the driver, as neither should have been a woman. 
Sorta interesting huh? I explored the possibility of their driver being of uncertain gender. The Grenda bloke is quite serious about following this up.. and I will carry a camera for a bit.. but it looks like their is some possibility that unauthorised people are driving their buses.... or at least their is some issue of accountability to be sorted
I really dont know how thats going to turn out. I,ll keep on it tho
Editing my first shopify site at the moment.   Well actually the owner and I are editing it from different suburbs at the same time.  Strange and likely to end badly  but so far so good.   Cheap URL registries on the other hand I am going to keep clear off in future.  Register free has some connection with Oz IT... but Oz IT is easy to set DNS up with and Register free has hidden those settings somewhere.  Not cool

No comments:

Post a Comment