Thursday, October 28, 2010

The very first post; again.

Ok..  so here we are.   Eposide 1   (ha) of the Percrime Chronicles.   I can go a bit more nuts here;  I guess..  be a bit less... or a bit more upbeat,    be more speculative.    Hang a bit more shit.   Whats the worst that can happen?    That bad huh?   Well we will see.   Is anyone out there?   Does any one care?

Kathy has decided that business blogs need to be well business like..  hard to argue with that.. but....      So this isn,t a business blog anymore.   Take that Kathy.   Instead its a vehicle for me.    

Trip to Bendigo  this week   well the job I did in Pyalong went good.   Now to do a version of that for us.   I want a drive on the linux box visible in some unlikely place on the web.  As a dump box.   I,ll see if I can do that today.      

This is going to be an interesting few weeks.   May we live in interesting times huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment