Saturday, August 21, 2010

Election day.

And two diggers killed in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, hope its not an omen. But since I don,t believe in omens I guess its unlikely. They were killed and two others wounded in a Bushmaster, the first fatalities I have heard off in a Bushmaster, considered a very safe light armored vehicle. Damn it.

Lest we forget.

OK I don,t care who you vote for.. well I guess I do. But not that much. But do put that dweeb Conroy last.. and do vote under the line. Let this be Conroy,s last day in the job. Lets get rid of this internet filter garbage and send a clear message to people wanting to stomp on our freedoms.

Good luck to us all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Great Comments on this blog. And the Information is also Great. Thanks, for a really nice read.

    Dubai Safari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im obliged for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.


    Photocopier Repairs Grays

    ReplyDelete