Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not so perfect wednesday.

Well after the highs of the weekend. Bleghhh. Lots of housekeeping. One site jumping up and down like a jumbuck. And no riding. Bike transporter one has decided its a 3 cylinder car. Which would be ok if it was...say a 3 cylinder car. Ahh.... will I be adding to the general waste of society if I track down another engine and put it in.. without finding out why this one is sick? PerfectNotes are really your all purpose geeks. Hell I just fixed a bicycle wheel for a customer. Well a non customer actually. If we make no money out of em.. I guess they are just friends. Sigh...

Well that is what going to happen. My brov has found me a lancer engine.. It was given to him so the price is right and its apparently healthy. (Yeah riiiighhht) So as soon as I check with Vic Roads to make sure that the engine actually belongs to the bloke what gave it to Ash (I mean it IS Thomastown) it solves that issue with a mornings work. And then one day when I am bored I,ll slee... I mean I,ll pull the old engine apart and find out what broke. I always like knowing why stuff dies. We need another car anyway so I have a Subie to look at on the weekend

Test site is up. Data.fs going up as we speak. One other customers site is going up and down like a yoyo but he has people working on it. Kathy on site today. That horrible data entry gone. Have a customer report to chase up.. a recalcitrant customer to email, and bits of development stuff to do today. All good. Just a bit down at the moment is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment